MOST RECENT SITE STATS (7/3/12)
Based on internet averages, moneysavingmindy.com is visited more frequently by females who are in the age range 25-34, have children, received some college education and browse this site from home.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE, 2012:
- Reviews are free of charge. I just need the product or service to try prior to the review.
- One the product has been reviewed, the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will also include photos when appropriate. It will be advertised by post on Facebook and Twitter.
- A full-size product must be provided to do a thorough review. The product will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Money Saving Mindy by the supplier.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received although request for certain post dates will be considered.
- Discounts you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free.
- Should a review be negative, I will contact you prior to posting to discuss the situation. I only share products I believe in with my readers and if I am dissatisfied for any reason, I will be in contact. My reviews are honest and do highlight areas of weakness but not without feedback and I will never post a completely negative review.
- Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a product review.
- Giveaways at Money Saving Mindy generally run for 2 weeks although the length can be negotiated to meet the needs of the sponsor.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping the giveaway prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize to me along with the review product.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the sponsor, and the sponsor will be responsible for shipping the prize.
- Giveaways will be promoted on the blog, Twitter, Facebook, and various giveaway blogs and linkys.
- Entry will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- Optional entries can be made available and can include liking your Facebook page, following on Twitter, subscribing by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, I cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay. Actions on the wall will not be used for additional entry options.
- Purchases for bonus entries will not be allowed as they violate FTC regulations.
- I request that you provide the winner with their prize within one month after the giveaway has ended. This should allow ample time for you to ship your product to them and will keep everyone happy. If you are unable to meet this deadline, please let me know immediately.
- Giveaways will be held using the Rafflecopter application.
Please contact me at email@example.com rates.
2 months – $60
3 months – $75
6 months – $150
Payments must be made via paypal or check, and received prior to my sponsored post or advertisement placing.
This policy is valid as of June 3, 2012.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
I, as owner of this blog am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.